Nadima

Posted by mohamedfailali On Monday, May 30, 2016 0 Comments


 LEGAL DEPOSIT: 2016MO1690

 I.S.B.N: 978-9954-37-656-0


In 2009, I published my first novel 
‘An Unexpected Intruder’ in Spanish, 
my first foreign language, which I learnt by myself. 
In 2010, I published ‘Salam’, in 2013 ‘Omnia’, in 2015 ‘120’ and in 2016 ‘Nadima’, 
stories in Arabic, English, Spanish and French. 
As a writer, I wish to leave a sincere and clear message before passing away. 
In fact, I never stopped reading and writing in order to publish my books. 
Self-publishing is an expensive adventure. Writing in four different languages is a hard task. 
But, the will to publish my writings challenged all the obstacles. 
I thank all of you who encourage me to continue. 
I could not do it without your help. 
Those who try to humiliate me inflame my wish to succeed. 
I do it all with love. I do not pretend to be a dedicated artist, 
nor a persevering writer. I am a simple and humble man, a slave of our times. 
I love peace like you all and I think one can find it in a good book.

0 Comments to Nadima